Wednesday 15 October 2014

This blog is to document my SuperJuice Me experience on the 28 day program at Juicy Oasis!

I'm flying out to Portugal on Saturday to I'm very excited!!!  It's been almost 9 weeks since Mum and I got home from our week there and honestly I've been gagging to get back ever since.  I've had some health ups and downs in that time including some change in meds, my arthritis hitting a new flare peak and also a trapped nerve in my back that has made my left leg go numb at the bottom!  But I'm convinced that getting back to the amazing atmosphere at Juicy Oasis will help me with my goal of improving my health.

On my first trip there back in the beginning of August I managed to lost 21lbs in 7 days and despite all of the dramas since then I've kept that off and lost a further 10lbs.  I truly believe in juicing and whilst I'm still working out how to get it in to my life successfully, I know it'll be part of my lifestyle forever.

The only part I've managed to get in on a daily basis since coming back is the ginger shots.  Ginger shots rule!

Might have overdone it with the size of this ginger shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment